Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Sagrado Corazon de Jesus sobre tela. Sacred Heart Of Jesus on Canvas

 My family back in Chile were extremely devoted Catholics. This is the time were almost everyone was in South America. It was the Spanish Heritage, language and religion. We may argue all we can or want, but that it how it was. 

The Sacred Heart of Jesus played a very important part in my upbringing, therefore has a very special meaning for me. All over South America, people paint and depict it in glorious different versions, this one in mine. 

I had to put a lot of colours! That is who I am, could not make it otherwise. :)

I used Holbein Acryla Gouache on canvas 22x22. 

You can also find it in my Etsy shop.  BAZAAR DE LORY

SAGRADO CORAZON DE JESUS <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.