Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Friday 4 September 2020

Latin Hispanic silver ring earrings - Get the Latin Look. :P

 Working with metals have been a blessing. The opportunity came into my life when I was thirsty for new things, new challenges. I was so lucky to enrol in a college and have the best teacher ever!  A fantastic man from Florence, Italy, who knew so much and he was always willing to teach us the best way possible. 

A friend requested to have something Latin/Hispanic and this was the result. Shes was so pleased. The good thing about designed pieces is that it can always be altered. Because I am the one making them, I can modify them as I please. 

This creation was inspired and Andalusia or the Havana. The little disc  holding blindly the big ring gives the earring a simple and modern feel. 

They were made in sterling silver and they were cut and polish by me. I felt that a metal brush polish was needed to achieve the matte shine. 

These are not on my Etsy shop Bazaar de Lory    

They can be ordered directly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.