Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Colourful Peacock on canvas

 My love for peacocks are infinite! I love the majestic colours of their feathers, they have the power to mesmerize. Don't you think?

I have been painting peacocks a lot over the summer/lock-down and I finally put this one on canvas. I used Holbein Acryla gouache and acrylic, plus some golden paint. 

The canvas measures 20x20 cm and it has the most vibrant colours ever! 

I decide to call him Indian Dream. It has in the middle of his feathers a Inner Eye, that one that sees all :P I inspired my self in the almighty George Harrison. 

You can find me in my Etsy shop: Bazaar de Lory     xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.