Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Monday 16 July 2012

Lucky Girl! ~ Afortunada!

Hermosos regalos que me han hecho muy feliz en los últimos meses.

~~

Some lovely present from friends and family that have made me very happy lately.

~~~~~~~~



Hoy me llegó este hermoso collar de una amiga en Madrid. No tenía en Rojo! Le viene perfecto a unos aretes! Gracias Natha!

~

Today I got this stunning necklace from my friend Natha who lives in Madrid. Thanks! I have just the earrings for it.


~

Desde Chile, pero de la joyería peruana Ilaria, mi compadre y amigo me obsequió este hermoso collar de plata peruana y lapislázuli.

~

From Chile, but from the Peruvian jewelry Ilaria, mi compadre and good friend sent me this lovely necklace in silver and lapislazuli.


~

Mi buena amiga Mary me regaló este hermoso pendiente en plata y piedra desde sus últimas vacaciones en Estambul, Turquia.

~

My Good friend Mary brought me this pendant from her last trip to Istanbul.


~

Mi marido me trajo estos mini perfumes desde  Nueva York. Me encantan las miniaturas, con eso no me quedo estancada en fragancias que no me agradan tanto y me permite probar de todo un poco.

~

Mi husband brought me this form his last trip to New York. I love mini perfumes, is a nice way to try different fragrances without getting stuck with a big bottle  that one dislikes.


~

Y un regalo que me he dado yo misma. Cubrecama algodón percale egipcio… una maravilla al tacto y hermoso diseño de Orla Kiely. No puedo esperar a acostarme y ni me dan ganas de levantarme en las mañanas. Música de Satie en los audífono y estoy lista en el paraíso.

~

And this is a gift to myself. I very soft, cheerful duvet cover of percale cotton. I cannot wait to get in bed and it very hard to get out of it in the morning. Satie in the earphones and I am in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.