Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Thursday 9 June 2011

Homemade Chelsea Buns - Bollos de canela y pasas

Since I put my mind in baking these delicious buns, I started to sing:”Chelsea Bun... Sexy Bun”... you know that old French song... that actually is “C’ est si bon”... that means “It is so Good”. Thomas was telling me to stop singing that, after he was giggling so much for the silly lyrics, but I was so happy I was making one f the family favourites and they were Amazing!!!!!!!




Cantando y horneando hice unos de los favoritos de los niños y Phillip, se llaman Chelsea Bun. La única diferencia a los bollos dulces es que están enrollados, y por dentro llevan azúcar, canela molida y pasas. Son una delicia y no les cuento cómo me quedaron de Ricos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.