Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Friday 28 August 2020

New Etsy Shop! Bazaar de Lory

 Hola!


Welcome to my brand new ETSY shop BAZAAR DE LORY

I have not been here for many years! Somehow life took me to Instagram and things become faster and faster, therefore, a bit disposable too. 

I have embarked in wonderful new adventures, if you must know, and I started to study 'Silversmith' jewelry at college (obviously, before the pandemic horror). It was a dream of mine to be able to make my own silver jewelry and complete sets I lost or broke. Well, one thing letd to another, and I built my own studio at the back of my garden and I started to design my own jewelry. People liked it and bought it! I am so grateful of the appreciation for my art. 

Also I started to illustrate and paint on paper  and canvas with watercolour and acrylics. They have been adored by some people and I can only thank them all for the love towards my humble drawings. It feel like going to my happy place from childhood where I am content and in peace. I use vibrant colours that express my personality, able to bright any room! 

Now I have discovered one of my true passions, I am not going back! All I do it is handmade in my studio in Cambridgeshire with love and dedication, using but the best materials. 

I have even an Etsy shop. If you are not familiar with it, it is a platform where I put my art and give the opportunity to people who do not know me to see what I create. If you know me, contact me directly, there is always a discount for nice people: Click in Bazaar de Lory

Thanks for reading. See you hopefully, very soon. 

Some of my work:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.