Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Saturday 29 August 2020

Cambridge Bike (Etsy shop soon)

 Hola!

Acrylic on Canvas.

22 centimetres diameter. 

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/bazaardelory

I wanted to talk about this wonderful painting. I called it The Cambridge Bike. 

Have you ever visited Cambridge? If you have not, I'll tel you that is a gorgeous city with a prestigious university :P. Also, it is very well known for its bikes! They come in different colours with basket full of flowers and fresh bread for supper. It of the most popular way of transportation.

I have mine in red and it has a basket full of love. It has been my loyal friend for many years and it is proven that is the fastest way to move around town. 

I decided to create this painting thinking about just that: the joy of our bikes. I have used Holbein Acryla Gouache, I just love the palette of vibrant colours.  It is painted on canvas and lovely framed in an embroidery hoop. 

It is soon available on my Etsy shop Bazzar de  Lory . If you do know me, contact me directly and I will be able to offer you a discount. 

See you soon! x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.