Sonido Retro es:

Mi blog anterior desde 2005 hasta 2012.
Crochet, cocina, viajes...
__________________________________

Monday 31 August 2020

Musical earrings - bass and treble clef in silver

 All my life I have been a very, extremely musical person. The Beatles have been my soul band and have led the way in my life, sadly, unbelievable, but true. In my time being a journalist I also wrote for a Chilean music magazine in Chile, #Rockaksis . It was fun!

My children are all about music as well. Both musicians with grade 8s in various instruments, one of the studying music at university level and the other as part of  a regional conservatoire.  I cannot simply believe how lucky I have been to have a musical home full of instruments (sometimes we can hardly move about) and talented children. 

Therefore, and in honour of this love for music, I have created little silver stud earrings with the symbol of bass and treble clef. All handmade in my studio in Cambridgeshire. 

They are now on my Etsy shop! Bazaar de Lory  

More silver pieces on my Instagram account: Via Argenti Plateria 




#bazaardelory

#etsyshop

#musicalearrings

#trebleclefearrings

#handmademusicalearrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feliz de tener sus comentarios - Happy with your comments.